Cleans Brushes & Rollers of paints, varnishes, lacquers & grease. Makes new brushes from old. Can be used on untinted glass and to remove overspray. Cleans up paint spills.
Brush & Roller Cleaner Common Uses
- Used to Clean Paint Brushes and Paint Rollers
- Can be used for spot cleaning of graffiti on some surfaces.
- Tar remover.
- Used to remove over spray off glass and some rubbers
- Can be used as an alternative to the products “Superdesolvent” or “Supersolvent”.
- For paint removal on what appears to be ruined clothes (i.e. from kindergarten).
Remove excess paint and water from brush/roller, work in Amazing Haste Brush & Roller Cleaner then rinse with water. Hardened brushes/rollers may need longer soaking and working. An overnight soaking will cure the meanest brush/roller.
Note we are also bulk Brush & Roller Cleaner suppliers in New Zealand.
Customers who buy Brush Cleaner are advised to download and read the Material Safety Data Sheet below.