An aggressive, fast acting, heavy duty, gel type paint stripper. Suitable for stripping metal surfaces, wooden furniture, doors, exteriors, concrete floors, road markings, anti-fouling of boat hulls, automotive panels, brush cleaning.
Paint Stripper Common Uses
- Directions: Open cautiously to release pressure.
- Apply with airless spray gun or old brush.
- Wait until paint has loosened, remove with strong jet or water if possible.
- Alternatively use scraper and wrap waste in newspaper.
- Wipe stripped surface with Amazing Haste Turps soaked rag prior to painting.
Note we are also bulk Paint Stripper suppliers in New Zealand.
Industrial customers who buy Paint Stripper are advised to download and read the Material Safety Data Sheet below.